Due To recent public health concerns, Elements of Style Salon & Day Spa and Elements of Style Salon Frederick is actively monitoring information from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local officials regarding the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease).
Providing a safe environment for our guests and staff is of prime importance to us. As the COVID – 19 concerns continue to be on everyone’s mind and messages from the CDC continue to evolve we would like to reiterate our normal sanitizing routine, as well as add in some extra precautions. We will be using the following steps to ensure the safety of our guests & staff during their time with us:
1. We are sanitizing AND disinfecting our work surfaces including chairs, tables, doorknobs, bathroom faucets, sinks and toilets daily and between every client w/ barbicide; it is germicidal, fungicidal, virucide, and pseudomonacidal. (It kills H.I.V., herpes, ringworm, staph, and numerous other pathogenic organisms.)
2. We are washing our hands between every guest.
3. We may not hug you if we normally do. Or shake your hand.
4. Anyone coming in for spa services will be asked to wash their hands before your appt begins.
5. Staff will NOT be allowed to work if they have a fever or symptoms of upper respiratory illness, such as coughing or difficulty breathing.
6. All capes will be sprayed with disinfectant and/or freshly cleaned before each use.
7. By Tuesday we should be able to offer our guests and staff facial masks to wear during their visit.
8. Front desk will be wearing gloves when handling money as well.
•*• We would like to ask you to help us & take some precautions yourself to help ensure the safety of yourself, our other guests & our staff. We kindly ask that you please reschedule your services if any of these apply to you:
1. If you have traveled outside of the United States in the last 14 days.
2. If you have a fever or symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing or difficulty breathing.
3. If you think you have the “flu” or “bronchitis” or are feeling sick in anyway.
4. If you have been in close contact with a person confirmed to have COVID – 19 (coronavirus).
Please rest assure, we are doing everything possible to keep you safe during your visit with us. After this weekend, we will even be adding a few extras for all the teleworkers. For example, new laptop tables, Wi-Fi and USB chargers.
Thank you for your time. We know that this may cause some inconvenience and we appreciate your help and cooperation during this difficult time.